After the corona lockdown, Aman gradually opens the doors of its resorts around the world. The guests should continue to find peaceful retreats, absolute privacy and a unique lifestyle as they are used to here. As travel due to Corona will change, Aman would like to return to its roots as a pioneer of luxury hideaways, as the hotel group wrote in a broadcast.
Aman was founded in 1988 to create a collection of private retreats with modest, warm hospitality – as if you were being welcomed into a good friend’s house. The Amanpuri (“Place of Peace”) in Phuket was the first resort to lay the foundation for the concept. Since then, the portfolio has grown to 32 hotels and resorts in 20 destinations. Another eight will be added soon.
Spaciousness and the effort to slow down the clock for guests have always been firmly rooted in Aman’s DNA – from the architecture and design of the private pavilions with their own pools to the small number of rooms and subtle service. The philosophy of creating a sanctuary and a feeling of calm and familiarity should once again make the hotel group a pioneer for the future of travel.
At the moment, however, guests from Germany, Austria and Switzerland can only visit two Aman resorts that have reopened in the last few days – the Aman Venice in Venice and the Amanzoe in Greece. A travel warning currently applies to the countries in which the other resorts are located. But it may be good to know that when we’re ready, they’re ready.
- Aman Venice (Italy) – opened since 18 June
- Amanzoe (Greece) – Open since 18 June
- Amanruya (Turkey) – open since 06 June
- Aman Sveti Stefan (Montenegro) – 01 July
- Amanjena (Morocco) – July (date to be announced)
- Aman Le Mélézin (France) – 11 December
- Amangiri (USA) – opened since 21 May
- Camp Sarika (USA) – 01 July
- Amangani (USA) – Open since 01 June
- Amanera (Dominican Republic) – 01 July
- Amanyara (Turks & Caicos) – 24 July
- Amanpuri (Thailand) – from 01 July
- Aman Tokyo (Japan) – 01 July
- Amanemu (Japan) – open since 01 June
- Aman Kyoto (Japan) – open
- Amanoi (Vietnam) – open
- Amansara (Cambodia) – open
- Amantaka (Laos) – 01 July
- Amanpulo (Philippines) – 26 June
- Amangalla (Sri Lanka) – 01 August
- Amanwella (Sri Lanka) – 01 August
- Amanbagh (India) – 01 September
- Aman-i-Khas (India) – 01 October
- Amankora (Bhutan) – to be announced
- Amanjiwo (Indonesia) – Open since 19 June
- Amandari (Indonesia) – 01 July
- Amankila (Indonesia) – 01 July
- Aman Villas at Nusa Dua (Indonesia) – 01 July
- Amanyangyun (China) – open
- Amanfayun (China) – open
- Aman Summer Palace (China) – open
- Amandayan (China) – open
The following pictures show the wonderful Amanzoe in Greece:
And here you can see the Aman Venice:
Access the world of smart luxury travel
You would like to get informed regularly about the best flight, hotel and status deals as well as luxury travel news? Then join more than 80,000 passionate travelers and subscribe to our free First Class & More Newsletter.